Subscribe:

Monday, May 26, 2014

First Night at Pine Ridge 2014

This is the nurse's station and has other administrative offices. All the buildings are gorgeous.
 Sorry this is a bit blurry, I will try to get a better pic later, but this is the dining hall. Beautiful!


 The food was wonderful tonight. Chicken Enchiladas for dinner with Churros and honey for dessert--these were appreciated by all!! (see pics below) :-)


 After dinner we went outside where the teens were briefed on the basics of the camp: where stuff is, when stuff is happening, and a few basic rules and safety things.

 Then the blue team and green teams battled it out with some sand big-ball volleyball.


Finally tonight they had an evening service that my husband said was very good. He appreciated the singing and the sermon. I didn't get to go because my two little ones were sleeping before it started, and I didn't get a chance to ask Ryan for more details because he fell asleep before I had a chance so I will have to fill you in more tomorrow. Right now I better join the rest of the camp in slumberland! We are looking forward to a great week and as I have pretty good wifi here I should be able to document much of it for you. Keep praying for your teens: for safety, relationship building, and that they would grow in grace and truth! More tomorrow....

0 comments: