Subscribe:

Monday, May 26, 2014

On Our Way to Camp!

Once again I will try to post pics throughout the week (throughout the day even) of the campers and all that is happening here at Pine Ridge Camp. I hope this will be a blessing to those back home, you moms know I'm talking to you, and you can feel free to share the posts with others. You'll have to forgive me for throwing pics of my own cuties in here with
those of the teens--I can't always help myself! :-)
The kids will be tired of seeing me and my photo snapping by the end of the week!
(just so you know, if you post comments on here it often takes a while for them to show up so don't be alarmed if you don't see them.) -Jessica
 Charlie & Ellie were super excited to ride on the bus and eat donuts for breakfast!!  I don't think they have any idea what going to camp is all about yet!

 The sun is up....some of the teens still are not.

 Austin and several of the other guys helped make Charlie's ride fun.

 Becca is trying to organize a game of "Mafia" here...it didn't go so well as she had hoped...but I think most of the kids thought it was kind of fun...helped pass the time anyway...

And finally, 12 hours later, we see the entrance to Frontier Ranch. God is good, as always, and our drive was uneventful. The bus might be slow-going on those mountain climbs but it gets us there all the same.

0 comments: